Monday 20 October 2008

It's been a while...

Ah...it's been a long time since I've posted anything online. 

Guess I'll start writing a little bit of stuff since I'm a little bored at work right now. 

Just came back from the CEE weekend. Overall, it was a good program that allows you to learn more about your partner and what to look out for in your soon to be married life. Only gripe I had was it was a very tightly packed course. I think it was pretty exhausting after the whole weekend was done.

Father Ambrose Vaz is a hilarious priest. It's the first time I've seen him in action and he's good. He had everyone in stitches. 

That aside, his spiritual inputs were fantastic too.

Some one asked about his t-shirt that read: "I'm not bald, I'm just too tall for my hair" and he replied saying: "When God made us, we were all bald. Then he looked around and decided to cover the ugly ones with hair."

Indeed.


1 comment:

matreshka said...

Fr Vaz is good. He was very well-liked in Holy Cross and still is. He took our EE weekend too and we thoroughly enjoyed it. I know that a few couples asked him to be their celebrant after that. :-)